About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Thursday 25 July 2019

Language kills

I have, in the past been, accused of floccinaucinhilipilfication. I am no doubt guilty as charged, however I see no value in knowing this.
I have however never been accused of being erinaceous, unless of course it was in a nuliustertian sense,  in which case I've forgotten about it.
Neither have I succumbed to tyrotoxism as today's qualtagh had supposed. His nifty footwork would suggest tarantism runs in his family and that he was not the xylopolist I had taken him to be. His rather jumentous odour was in no way a pleasant experience on my post jentacular stroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are welcome ...