About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Tuesday 8 November 2011

The Monkey Walk

It has just occurred to me that I haven't done the monkey walk for a long, long time.

What is it?

Well, it's something I used to do to amuse the kids (and myself) when they were younger.

Bend the knees.

Lean slightly backwards.

Take over-long steps.

Swing your arms.

Try  it!

But don't forget to post you videos of your efforts on your blogs!

I guarantee you'll put a smile on your kids faces, have fun and feel stupid all at the same time!

4 comments:

  1. I see guys doing that in the park some days ... they generally have a bottle in one hand :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. I walk like that normally....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try it for the kids. All I know is that it made ME laugh.
    And the dog to look at me and wonder, "And they call ME an animal just because I drink out of the toilet."

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are welcome ...