About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Sunday 20 February 2022

Still Alive

You may be pleased to know that I am, much to the annoyance of someone somewhere, still breathing. 

{pause for cheering}

Now, in advanced age, I find myself with too much time on my hands so I have decided to return to the blogosphere with the intention of once again, exciting, titillating (although not to the full extent of the words definition) and hopefully amusing my reader, should he or she also still be drawing breath. 

I know that I have been absent for far too long and my little Poirotvian* brain cells may not fire quite so smartly as I believe they once did, but I will endeavour to draw humor from the depths, drama from the nethers regions and historical calamities from the soles of my oldest wellington boots for your entertainment. 

But first I need a rest. This thinking malarkey can be rather draining. 

So, until next time (which won't be long), adieu dear reader. Adieu!


*Poirotvian = grey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are welcome ...