About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Wednesday 10 November 2010

Biscuits: A re-post

(Prompted by the re-emergence of my tummy-tum-tum)

I am having a bit of a 'moment'!

I have two packets of shortbread fingers in the cupboard and I  can hear them calling to me ... I really can!

The cries of 'eat us' can be heard very clearly and it's driving me nuts!  I have to lose a pound or two and knowing how desperate they are to be eaten makes it very hard for me ... come to think of it, ALL food is making it hard!

From my first waking moments, as my consciousness is still desperately trying to negotiate the myriad neural pathways of my brain, the lightning fast command to find something to eat will already have winged it's way throughout my system to be answered by my rumbling stomach and it's demand for satisfaction.

This craving for constant nourishment of the unhealthy variety only seems to occur ONLY on those days I find myself at home.  When I'm out and about working, I don't feel hungry and certainly don't think about food, healthy or otherwise.  Isn't that funny?

Anyway, those shortbreads have had it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are welcome ...