About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Sunday 24 April 2011

Ted Nugent

I don't use tapes in my car (does anyone these day's?). The thought of them tangled up in the innards of my cassette player - which I don't have any more anyway - scares me.

That is why when I found a tape with the hand written label "Ted Nugent: Cat Scratch Fever, etc." I slapped it into the cassette deck in the study and recorded it onto CD straight away.

 There's nothing like a bit of a head-banging session whilst on my client-hopping round's
 
I was stunned and severely disappointed when this (minus video, of course) was all that I got...


The next time I find a tape that I want to copy onto CD, I'll check it's contents before wasting my time.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds a sensible idea to me :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that stinks. Maybe you could just download it or even go to the store to buy the CD?

    Either way I am giddy that we don't have tapes or VHS for that matter. Some how they always get caught or get ruined after a while. IPODS now on the other hand are fabulous CD's get scratched when not cared for properly or lent out to friends.

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are welcome ...