About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Wednesday 21 September 2011

I Have A Cold ...

... and it'th given me a lithp!

Sthupid, I know, but it'th thomething that alwayth happenth to me.

You'd be thurprithed at how many folkth come to our houth when I have a cold jutht to athk me to thay 'Mithithippi'.

My wife, ath uthual, ith withing me a thpeedy recovery becauth theth really thick of me thpitting out my wordth!

3 comments:

  1. i couldn't read this without trying to thay every thilly thing you wrote, jutht the way your wrote it. thankth a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tho pleathed for you! Now, jutht suppothe everyone thpoke like uth? The world be tho full of thpittle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like me after a face full of novocaine. Like to look in my rearview mirror on the way home and say things like "thespian" and "Thursday".

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are welcome ...