About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Saturday 5 June 2010

Saturday Evening

Yes... I know tonight is the final of Britain's Got Talent but I took the dog's for an evening walk instead of watching.  I'm sorry, but there is only so much 'entertainment' of that sort that I can take.
Without doubt there will be some real talent on the show tonight but there will also be the 'three dunderheads' ... Simon, Amanda and Piers.

I'm not, and never will be, a fan of any of the judges!  Amanda has nearly every time sat on the fence when someone had to be voted off, Piers wouldn't recognise real talent if it slapped him in the face and Simon's eye's have permanent $ signs in them.

Whoever wins, will have earned it, but they will have to do without me watching them do it.  I'm afraid the three judges, along with an unhealthy overdose of Ant & Dec, is just too much for me.

Give me my dogs and a nice riverbank any day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are welcome ...