About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Saturday 26 June 2010

The Contents (so far)


I'm getting there,  slowly but surely

  1. The Bridge and me
  2. In Memory of Kaiya
  3. For Alice
  4. Waiting at the Bridge
  5. Those Who Fell
  6. Seven Days
  7. For Merlin
  8. For Cherry
  9. More than 'just a dog'
  10. God Speed
  11. In The Park
  12. Christmas Day
  13. Frosty
  14. Angel
  15. Dear Santa
  16. Christmas
  17. Kitty in my Garden
  18. Threat
  19. Fart
  20. Bleedin' kid
  21. Another man’s life
  22. Late Letter to Santa
  23. The Langaroo
  24. Jimmy & Ginny
  25. A Good Night Out
  26. We Will Train You
  27. Wednesday 28.4.10 ... Kamikaze attack in Hailey Park, Whitchurch, Cardiff
  28. Million to one chance
  29. Dear Mum (1),
  30. Dear Mum (2)
  31. Dear Mum (3)
  32. Dear Son (1)
  33. Dear Son (2)
When I have enough maybe someone will be stupid enough to publish them for me.


You never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are welcome ...