About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Wednesday 16 June 2010

Pisces

Pisceans, apparently, do not get along with each other.

This was imparted to me today by a gentleman who claims to be a child of the afore mentioned star sign.
Alas, just as I was about to agree whole heartedly with him, he negated his own words by informing that his wife of 57 years was also born under the sign of the fish.

However, he did say that a good argument approximately once a month clears the air somewhat and helps to create moments of artificial harmony for the times when they would have preferred to just rip each others heads off.

The reason for this dribble, is simple .... I am one of those lucky artistic and imaginative people with that undeniable 'Joie de vivre' that was born under the sign of Pisces.  


Unfortunately for me, so is my 19 year old step-daughter!


Teenagers are bad enough at the best of times, but to have one in the house with the same star sign as me is very unnerving!  


Mind you ... it certainly explains why I always have the urge to stuff her head down the toilet and flush!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are welcome ...