About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Friday 11 June 2010

"The other place"

"The other place", to which I have occasionally referred and where I previously had posted my offerings,
seems to have some unhappy members.

I saw, albeit briefly, an article in the Random Musings thread complaining (I think ... it really was brief) about the harassment by a moderator of a user who left.  The article was, unfairly in my view, spirited away by an over sensitive moderator, never to see the light of day again.

This is only interesting to me as I was the user who was referred to as having been 'harassed'.

So, if I could refer you to the following article which caused 'the trouble'
http://symdaddy.blogspot.com/2010/04/trouble-maker.html 
you will be able to make your mind up as to whether I deserved to have been 'harassed'!


I must point out though that I did not, and do not, feel that I was in anyway harassed by the 'moderator' involved. Had I done so, I would have dealt with the situation in a totally different manner and I would not just have left the forum.


All I had to put up with was the narrow-minded views of the moderator in question who, it would seem, has believed everything she has read on the subject and does not seemed to have attempted to validate or research it by at least looking at the evidence that the "other side" had to offer. 


Anyway, that is all behind me now.  I don't have to deal with that person any more anyway, and even if I did, I have no grounds to pick a fight.


Having said all that, I have noticed that one or two of "the other place's" staunchest supporters have also left the forum.  


This begs the question ... Is all well in Paradise?


I certainly hope so because at the end of the day, it's not about self-importance!  It's all about rescuing animals in need!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are welcome ...