About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Thursday 9 September 2010

Brain dead

Sorry to have to break it to you folks, but it's official ... I have blanked!

Yes,  the blog-worlds favourite 'daddy' has officially 'hit the wall' and his imagination and creativity was unfortunately seriously damaged in the collision.

It was one hell of a smash and there weren't many bricks of that wall still in place after the dust had settled.

I suppose, if truth be told, the collision was my fault.  I wasn't looking where I was thinking and
KA-POWWWW-SPLAT-A-ROONY!

I was, and still am, very tired.  To much driving, to much work and to little sleep. That's all it takes for your mind to go off at a tangent and leave all those unimportant 'other bits', such as arms and legs, to continue in an uncontrolled and erratic fashion ... as they did!

I wish I could be more like Pearl and have a mind that is completely uncluttered (hahahahaha): A mind, which during blogging, would be capable of separating one or two cells from my thought processes, thus allowing  a modicum of limbs control. 

I will now retire to my mental 'sick bed'.

Feel free to wish me a speedy recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are welcome ...