About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Sunday 26 September 2010

Unusually cruel literature

After rising this morning like a rather small, and less bright sun I realised, as I performed my pandiculation, that although I could (as indeed all men could) be accused of colposinquanonia and ximelolagnia, that I am not a bad person at heart.

Being adept in the art of adoxography and also a self confessed autolatrist, I am prone to producing the occaisional article which, to many, may seem somewhat borborygmus-like and from time to time include charientism's which could cause offence.

To those offended by my offerings, I can assure you they are merely witzelsucht and not intended to upset anyone ... not even the steatopygic and abecedarian amongst you ... and I would like to offer my sincere apologies.

Get those dictionaries open.

(re-posted TOP article)

3 comments:

  1. For those of you without dictionaries.

    Pandiculation: The act of stretching and yawning.

    Colposinquanonia: Estimating a woman’s beauty based on her chest.

    Ximelolagnia: the urge to stare at women who are sitting with crossed legs.

    Adoxography: fine writing on trivial or base subject.

    Autolatrist: someone who worships him/herself'

    Borborygmus: Bowel sounds, the gurgling, rumbling, or growling noise from the abdomen.

    charientism: A figure of speech wherein a taunting expression is softened by a jest; an insult veiled in grace.

    Witzelsucht: A tendency to pun, make poor jokes, and tell pointless stories, while being oneself inordinately entertained thereby.

    Steatopygic: Having an extreme accumulation of fat on the buttocks.

    Abecedarian: a person who is learning the alphabet or the rudiments of a subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Not everyone would agree with you as my 'big head' often upsets them.

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are welcome ...