About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Saturday 15 May 2010

A Good Night Out

Oh my Lord what a night I had.
It started off good but it soon turned bad.
I spend all my cash on curry and beer.
and somewhere I got a ring through my ear.
In the Kings Head I drank whiskey and wine.
And in the Dog's Bollocks I was still feeling fine.
In The Red Lion I drank a yard of ale
on leaving people said I was looking pale.
Down the road in the Queen Vic
I got thrown out for being violently sick.
After that it wasn't a breeze
as I ended up crawling on hands and knees.
What happened next I really couldn't say,
but somehow I got home cos I'm here today.
My head hurts now and I can't find my phone
but I woke up in bed beside a traffic cone.
A pretty normal Friday night binge
nothing too embarrassing to make me cringe.
But one thing does make me feel very silly
the Geronimo tattoo that I found on my willie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are welcome ...