About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Thursday 6 May 2010

My dogs

After reading on the FP forum that Kaiya (GSD girlie) had been assisted over 'The Bridge' I was reminded (once again) of my own dogs and that they too will cross one day.

When that day comes, as it surely must, I hope I  have the resolve to so the right thing at the right time and help them on their way so that they do not suffer needlessly.

I know (I hope) that we still have many years of each others company, but the thought is always at the back of my mind that one day I may have to decide, for their sakes, that enough is enough and take steps to let them find peace.

I love my dogs and enjoy their company and their antics, although at times they can be a pain in the backside (especially when the postman calls or when pigeons land in the garden), so I hope that I will be able to do the right thing when the time comes.
 
Run free Kaiya and enjoy your freedom on the other side of The Bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are welcome ...