About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Wednesday 12 January 2011

My First "Guest Post" Spot

I have been lucky enough to have been allowed a 'guest post' spot on the The Mad Lady's blog.

If for some strange reason you haven't yet discovered her blog, have a look at the link above.
She is definitely worth a look-see!

My article, which she so graciously accepted, can be viewed here 

I hope you enjoy it.  

Part two has already been submitted, so keep your eyes peeled  for it.  

Both parts will be re-posted here at a later date (when my usual dibble dries up). 

Part three is in the pipeline.

Who knows if there will ever be a part four?

4 comments:

  1. Well done very funny indeed. Bring on pt 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pt. 2 duly submitted. May take a while for the good lady to 'publish'.

    Pt. 3 is finished and submitted.

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are welcome ...