About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Friday 14 January 2011

An Old Dog's Plea



So tired, 
so weak.
Could you please help me find,
the peace I seek?
But bide with me,
til my time is done.
And be glad for me,
for soon I will run.
Into the light,
towards green fields.
Where I can be free ,
when this body yields.
But cry no tears,
feel no sadness.
For I will be released,
from this earthly madness.


3 comments:

  1. Very sweet.

    Pearl

    p.s. There is an American TV show on cable called World's Dumbest Criminals, and Robert Roxbury of Cardiff, Wales was just on. I thought of you, for some reason. Not that I suspect that you get drunk, walk downtown in your underwear with a shovel, smashing store front windows. :-) You're just the only one I know in Cardiff.

    Stay away from that guy. He had 217 prior arrests for robbery. :-) Happy Friday night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very enjoyable but it sounds like you need a holiday from all the madness around you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pearl: Robert Roxbury must be from Cardiff's Ely district.

    Windsmoke: I def'nitely need a rest now after my 72 hour week

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are welcome ...