About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Sunday 1 January 2012

That Was The Year That Was

... and this is the year that is!

I can't say that I can see any difference.  Can you?

Apart from the odd dishevelled New Year reveller going home a la zombie, there was no one on the streets this morning at 06.45 am.

'cept me, of course.

Otherwise it would be a bit like that smart-arse question; Does a tree falling in the forest make a sound if there is no one there to hear it?   


Does anyone walk the streets if there isn't a 'Symdaddy' to witness it?

Philosophy isn't my strong point.  I'm more into Silly-osophy myself.

Anyway, I made it safely into the New Year with all my limbs and appendages intact and they were all in pristine condition!

Hope you all did too!

Welcome to 2012! 

1 comment:

  1. I used the same title for my blog! Great minds and all that....
    I made it safely into 2012 with all my limbs intact.
    Primarily because I made it into bed at 12:05 AM.

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are welcome ...