About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Thursday 22 April 2010

The Langaroo



There's a monster following me everywhere,
It's hiding in those trees just over there.
They call it the Langaroo,
And it will follow me whatever I do.
It'll eat my flesh and drink my blood,
And leave me dying in the wood.
They say that if it follows you there's nothing you can do,
And in the the end when it's dead that you become the dreaded Langaroo.
I asked for help but no one heeds,
They don't believe in it's grisly deeds.
There's nowhere to safe for me to hide,
So for now my time I'll have to bide.
Don't linger here for there is nothing you can do,
Because pretty soon I will be the Langaroo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are welcome ...