About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Saturday 25 December 2010

Christmas Day

I spent my Christmas Eve from midday onwards working and I only arrived home at 7.15am this morning (the 25th).

No one was up when I arrived so I fed the dogs and gave them all a Christmas cwtch.  Then I started making sausage rolls, bread buns and chocolate filled pastries (it is now 9.15am).

I've been a busy boy!

I will shortly be going out with the dogs for a long walk to get them tired out before the 'festivities' begin.

Cooking duties, as always, are now firmly in Julies hands but I will find myself back in the kitchen later in the day when our guests arrived (the Outlaws!).

I hope you all have a wonderful day and that you find everything you wished for under your tree.  

MERRY CHRISTMAS

and

don't think you've seen the last of me!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas George and Julie :) Julie, Mac and Macey lol

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are welcome ...