About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Monday 27 December 2010

It Was Me!

I will hold my hands up and admit ... it was me what done it!

If your coffee was cold this morning and your toast was burnt, your other half is being a pain or the kids just won't behave ... blame me!

I accept full and total responsibility for everything that has gone wrong in your household on this day, Monday the 27th of December.

After the strain and stress of the last few days - organising and executing your Christmas festivities -  I reckon it's the least I can do to try and alleviate the pressure that you may find yourselves under. 

Going back to work today, as many of us must, is stressful enough so, go on! Blame everything on me!

Consider this offer as my late Christmas present to you all!

I wish you all a very relaxed post-Christmas period and hope your waistlines return to normal very,very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are welcome ...