About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Saturday 18 December 2010

The Misery Of A Short-legged Man

After my post of yesterday it began to snow again!

We have now had an estimated 30+ cm and even the women in 4X4s are staying at home.

I was out on an over night call and have only just made it home!

The reference made in the title of this post is, of course, to myself.

My upper body is convinced that it is 6'4" tall and behaves accordingly but, unfortunately, my legs believe that they belong to a Munchkin and destroy the overall picture of Herculean manliness.

Being let down in the area of physical development by my titchy little legs is not pleasant!

Believe me, with the snow as deep as it is, I have really come to know the true meaning of 'Snowballs'!

I now have a hot water bottle defrosting my crown jewels.

And you thought you had it bad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are welcome ...