About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Friday 31 December 2010

A Thought Clearing Exercise To End The Year.

In the past, after posting an article of which I was especially proud of, a wave of satisfaction would wash over me like a mini tsunami and I would allow myself the (brief) privilege of a being thrilled at the thought of someone actually reading and enjoying it.

But the bloggi-verse (I refuse to use the word 'blogosphere' because I didn't think of it first) seems to swallow my words just as fast as I can type them and, although they're still out there (somewhere), they are pretty much ignored.  There is a modicum of interest in my blog and it seems to have drawn in a small following, for which I am grateful, but they (my words) have failed to ignite the fires that would put me on the 'Bloggers Map', as it were.

I would have liked the response of my peers to have been somewhat better, but at the end of the day I write for myself ... as a mind clearing exercise ... and not purely for the entertainment of others so it isn't so bad.

Those bloggers (and friends) that follow my blog seem to be intelligent folks which pleases me greatly as I would hate to be read only by people who have to remove their bra's or socks in order to count to two!

So, a big thank you to the valiant few brave souls who follow my dribble.

As I will be working from 2.30 pm until midday on the 1st, I would like to wish everyone a

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


Damn!

I won't be back for a whole year!!!

2 comments:

  1. I still have not discovered the art of grabbing comments. I'm lucky if I get 10 a post. I have people on FaceBook tell me they love my blog and read it all the time. I know leaving comments on other blogs is a huge factor, it's just so time consuming.
    But writing for myself is what I do too. Sometimes I can't get to my computer or a pad of paper fast enough to get my thoughts out.
    I would love to be friends with you on FaceBook. Friend request me, then I'll know when you have a new post.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am so very grateful that you have stumbled into my little world - more than you know. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better in the coming year. I wish you, and yours, much joy, peace and love in the coming year!

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are welcome ...