I apologise most sincerely for not welcoming you 'on board' at the appropriate time.
As I hope you will appreciate, I have had and extremely busy week, what with work and my 'research' into toiletry history of the U.S.A. as depicted by the movie and TV wizards of Hollywood.
I am most grateful that you have chosen to follow my scribblings and can assure you that I will do everything in my power to make you feel at home and keep you entertained.
Basic House Rules
- Gentlemen are reminded the the toilet seat should be lowered (for the ladies) after the expulsion of 'used' beer.
- Ladies are reminded that the toilet seat should be raised (for the gentlemen) after the expulsion of 'used' girlie beverages (what's good for the goose ... ).
- Personal property, including you sense of humour, cannot be replaced if damaged and no liability will be accepted by the author and owner of this blog.
- Any comment you would care to make, both positive and negative, would be gratefully received and could only serve to benefit this blog.
- The consumption of junk food and alcohol on this site is strictly encouraged, however ...
- the fridge (eat your heart out Mad Lady!) will be padlocked and the chocolate cake well hidden.
- In case of emergency, exit via the tiny little X at the top right-hand corner of your browser.
- And 'NO!', you cannot rummage through my drawers during your stay.
Thank you for 'reading' Symdaddy Blog-ways! I hope you will 'read' with me again soon.