About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Thursday 24 February 2011

Primates And Rock Groups Living The Daydream

Today I was joined on my rounds by Mike, Mickey, Davy and Peter.

They politely informed me that they were 'primates' with a belief in love and daydreams. They related to me the story of  Mary (Mary) and stated their interest into where it was she was actually going.

For a few minutes we were joined by a randy scouse git (who preffered an alternate title) and we discussed Sunday's in a pleasant valley, where squires abounded and a rock group rehearsed.  Then there was that all too brief excursion on the train to a place called Clarksville.

The boys also made it plain that they were not to be trampled on and that they were in no way to be used as stepping stones by anyone.

It was, as it were, a trip down memory lane. Back to the days of my childhood and a reunion with old friends.

I miss those days. I really do!

If there is some confusion as to which old friends I reunited with, feel free to make a comment and I'll get back to you with the answer.

1 comment:

Any and all comments are welcome ...