About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Thursday 26 August 2010

Bad puppy

I chewed your bag and I ate your shoe,
I pooped in the hall and I pee'd over you.
I covered the sofa in mud and hair,
and I opened the fridge and ate ev'rything there.
I was sick on the rug then I dug up your flowers,
and I chased next door's cat for hours and hours.
But at night you let me climb on your lap,
and you stroke my head as I take a much needed nap.
And you don't mind if I drool on your leg,
because today you taught me how to sit up and beg.
You forgive all my sins and I know you love me,
but I don't plan to calm down until I'm at least two or three!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are welcome ...