About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Sunday 22 August 2010

I'm a bad, bad boy!

It was reported on the news (BBC no less) that a recent study in the USA (had to be, didn't it!) has discovered that girls really do prefer bad boys to good ones.

I wish I'd known this 35 years ago!

Well, it's time to set the records straight.

I AM BAD!

Let me tell you just a few of my 'bad boy' antics.


  1. I once dipped my finger into the peanut butter jar and licked it clean ... TWICE! And I didn't tell anyone!
  2. I once licked my knife in a restaurant!
  3. It was ME that licked the cake mix bowl out even though I knew my step-daughter wanted to do it.
  4. I once told a policeman to F*** OFF!  (It wasn't my fault he was to far away at the time).
  5. I have crossed roads against the red light on many occasions.

I can just imagine all you 'bad-boy' lovers drooling over the prospect of hooking up with such a wicked individual as myself, however I must disappoint you all!

I am already taken!

So form an orderly queue at the back door and wait until the wife has gone out.

(for a small fee I will email you my address)

Don't all rush at once!

There is enough of me to go around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are welcome ...