About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Thursday 5 August 2010

Followers

Up until today, I have not included the "Followers" option in the sidebar of this blog.

Of the people that do read my words of wisdom, only a few do so by visiting my page.  Others receive my posts via email or from third parties.  On the off chance that someone out there may actually be interested in anything I have to say, I have now included the "Follow" option on the right sidebar.

To those of you that have discovered this page by chance, let me tell you  hat lies in store for you.
  • Ramblings (on just about any subject, but with a less than serious approach)
  • Poems and Rhymes (some funny, some sad)
  • Out and out rants (anyone and anything could be a target, although on the whole I try to remain polite - sometimes)
  • Photos of my pups
  • occasionally some other stuff too
Here are a few links to examples of my stuff so you won't have to plough through my blog archive
Poems:       A Good Night Out
                  More Than Just Dog
                  Seven Days

Ramblings:  Kamikaze Attack

Humour:      Family Letters


I have always considered my blog as my own private "sink hole" into which I could dump my ramblings, empty my brain and do some moaning, but if my dribble tickles your fancy, feel free to "follow" or visit any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are welcome ...