About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Sunday 20 May 2012

The Final Straw

You may have noticed that I haven't been around much lately.

That, dear friends, is because my internet connection is still playing silly buggers.

At this very moment ... indeed as I type ... my internet connection has gone 'walk about'.

If all goes well, in about two minutes it will be back and I will be able to post this.

I make no bones about laying the blame firmly with SKY, of whom I will shortly be an EX customer.

Their TV and Movie package is no better than that provided via Free View and their prices, for what you actually get, are extortionate. BT Vision, for a similar package, works out to be far cheaper.

So, I will be changing provider ... maybe not BT ... but I will be shopping around looking for the best deal.

My posts may be sporadic for a while, but I will be back.

Stop groaning! You know you like me really!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are welcome ...