About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Tuesday 1 May 2012

Three Things ...

... that I hate about TV ads!


1.   Models in ads with their mouths open and displaying teeth like tombstones

2.   Models in ads with their mouths open and displaying teeth like tombstones with a huge gap in the middle

3.   Models in ads with their mouths open and displaying teeth like tombstones with a huge gap in the middle and eyes like dinner plates

4.   Models in ads with their mouths open and displaying teeth like tombstones with a huge gap in the middle and eyes like dinner plates and a gormless expression on their faces



Yes, I know that was four, but I really could go on forever with this subject!

9 comments:

  1. That was FOUR things, not THREE! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's just models that you hate. I tend to ignore the types you describe. More correctly, I just don't focus on them because they're so vapid-looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never noticed this in ads. perhaps it's a british thing. or perhaps i'm unobservant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like women with all their lumps and bumps in all the right places, no fakes allowed :-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so agree with you... my solution I don't watch tv. I am a wreckless woman of the Deep South with lumps and bumps. Dont wanna look like any one but me. Me that loves humor and dogs and the outdoors real tan and all.... Oh heck go for 3(4 :) ) more please....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, I am old fashioned, I think models should look perfect .. that vapid mouth-breathing look doesn't work for me.

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are welcome ...