About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Tuesday 15 May 2012

Sym


My boy Sym's cancer has returned!


9 comments:

  1. Very sad news, I know how hard you've tried, and how hard you've willed your friend to recover fully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How terrible for you and Sym. I know you've struggled to keep him healthy. I once had a Corgi that passed from cancer and I know how tough it can be. I wish you both the best, whatever that might be. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, oh crap ... oh poor Sym ... poor you.
    I am so sorry.
    How is he doing ? What does the doctor say ? I know you treasure every moment with him anyway, it seems so unfair that they don't live as long as we do ..
    Give him a kiss from me .. you know I know how you are feeling.
    besos to you both. Candice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn It!!!! I am so sorry for the both of you.... Hang in There. Thinking good thoughts for you from Tusc. Alabama

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am so, so sorry :( Sending lots of love your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I am so sorry! How are YOU? This can't be easy for either of you.

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All going quite well considering. It seems to be rearing it's ugly head in a rather slow fashion.

      Delete

Any and all comments are welcome ...