About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Monday 21 May 2012

A Reminder Of Blog Rules

(one of my earliest posts: When you can't stay on the internet for more than a few minutes, copy & paste is a God send!)


Whilst typing my little journal entries I endeavour, having taken on board recommendations of a colleague, to maintain a simplistic form of sentencing, thus avoiding overly long statements riddled with intricate and complex, mind melting dribble which mere mortals would struggle to comprehend.

Hippopotomonstrosesquipedalianism is also something I will avoid and, where possible, diminutive alternatives to some words will be employed.

Also, when generalizing, I will refrain from further generalisation of the generalized thread as, generally speaking, things generally get complicated.

Furthermore, I promise to proof read all my articles so as not to omit or leave any sentence unfini

And if I have been guilty of the occasional use of one word sentences, then I promise these will also disappear.  


Forever! 


Always!

11 comments:

  1. One must confess to a love of mind melting dribble

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. There are ... discretionary, of course.

      Delete
  3. Less is more, isn't it? :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heck I am just learning, Please teach me More.... Is there a Book, with pics??? How is Soggy Sym BTW?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No books ... no pics!

      Just bump and grind along until your head hurts!

      Sym doing well at the mo. Hopefully going back on steroids in a day or two.

      Delete
  5. Ok I am about to get in whatever, one word is: SMILE when you see this alabama says so :)

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are welcome ...