About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Friday 4 May 2012

The Nail In Chelsea's Coffin




6 comments:

  1. That was a remarkable example of skill and coordination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Afterwards,he said he was tired and didn't want to run with the ball, so he just kicked it!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. One of the Premier League's so-called top teams.

      Mind you, I reckon they're a bunch of prima-donna plonkers, myself.

      Delete
    2. Here in OZ the game you play, 'Football' to you, 'Soccer' to us, tried but failed to get the nations attention. They dont even show the games here anymore, just announce the end score during the evening news. Of course there are many Poms that follow the game and like to tell you about who played like what but I try to ignore them...

      Delete
  3. Just as a point of interest:

    The correct name of football in the UK is actually Soccer!

    Football was a term originally associated with Rugby, but over the years it has been, to use a Borg term, 'assimilated' by the soccer brigade.

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are welcome ...