About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Friday 22 October 2010

Musical Images

(by Jim Steinman)

This always makes me think of Roman armies preparing for, and engaging in, a major battle.
I could actually imagine this one being on the sound track of one those old Hollywood blockbusters with Charlie Heston or Richard Burton.

by Mason Williams

For some reason I always imagine my dogs running and having fun chasing waves on the beach
(don't know why).
Quiet at the start, exciting in the middle then tired and slow at the end.

Hope you enjoy them.

Maybe you will have your own imaginations whilst listening to them.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are welcome ...