About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Monday 11 October 2010

Hang-Off-The-Arse-Jeans

You know those jeans?

The ones that sit (sometimes) half way down the arse?

They are the jeans that let you see any 'skid' marks in the boxers of the wearer.

They (the wearers) have to walk around like they have nuts the size of basket balls ... legs bowed, knees pointing outwards ... in a desperate effort to keep them on.

But ...

... have you ever seen one of those guys with Low Waist-Hang-Off-The-Arse-Jeans try to run?

Laugh???

I though my trousers would never dry!!!

2 comments:

  1. You should go around trying to get these guys to have to run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not a hobby I've ever considered, but it would be bit of a laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are welcome ...