About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Tuesday 6 July 2010

Mouse pad

My desktop PC has a wonderful "Cohan the Barbarian and the Silver Horde" mouse pad sitting on the desk next to the keyboard.

This laptop has a built in mouse pad thingy that I can't get to grips with so I plugged a USB mouse in instead.
I don't have a regular mouse pad for the laptop. Instead I use "Verbrechen an der Wehrmacht, Kriegsgreuel der Roeten Armee 1941/42"*, a rather thick book by Prof. Dr. Franz W. Seildler.

It's a very unusual mouse pad, but an interesting read.




* Crimes against the German Army, War Atrocities of the Red Army 1941/42

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are welcome ...