About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Wednesday 28 July 2010

Unloved




Undesirable is my middle name
Unwanted is my first.
I have a surname that rhymes with hat,
so I'm well and truly cursed.
No one seems to want to know,
just who I really am.
But I'm not a nasty piece of work,
I'm as gentle as a lamb.
But I can be harsh,
sometimes I'm cruel.
But only to those idiots,
who think that I'm a fool.
I speak my mind, 
I say what I think.
And I can drop myself in it,
quicker than you can blink.
But at the end of the day,
I'm really not that bad.
Shame no one believes me,
that really makes me sad.
So forgive my indiscretions,
and give me a little break.
Even a scrap of friendship,
I perfectly willing to take.

Take a chance,
try and trust me
because when all is said and done,
all alone is no place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are welcome ...