About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Tuesday 9 November 2010

The End of Jack Duckworth

As any Corrie fan will know, Jack Duckworth passed away last night.

But did anyone recall what song was played in the background as he left The Rovers Return?

No?

Well I'll tell you...

It was Bill Tarmey, aka Jack Duckworth, singing his version of Wind Beneath My Wings.

Just thought it was worth a mention.

I think it was a very nice gesture of the 'Corrie' production team to mark the 31 years of Bill playing 'Jack'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are welcome ...