About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Monday 29 November 2010

Late Letter to Santa


Dear Santa,
I know my letter is late,
But we had a heavy snow fall,
And I couldn't get out my gate.
I'd like to have new bike,
And an ipod and a phone,
And if you have the time,
A puppy with a bone.
Bring my mum a handbag,
Earrings and a car,
And give my dad directions,
So he'll get back from the bar.
Thank you in advance,
for the prezzies and ev'rything,
P.S. Bring something for my sis,
like cheap and nasty bling

1 comment:

  1. It's no wonder you couldn't get out of your gate when the temperature is minus 17 degrees like it was last weekend by the weather reports we got in Australia Brrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are welcome ...