About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Tuesday 30 November 2010

I See Dead People

It's true!

I have seen dead people ... driving!

This may come as a bit of a shock to everyone out in the greater Bloggiverse, but dead people abound on winter days after, or during, a fall of snow.

Judging by the way the traffic flowed this morning (and we only had a short, mild snow fall in Cardiff) zombies were on the roads in force.

I have never, EVER had to drive so slowly as I did this morning ... on clear,  well salted roads too!

I just wanted to slap people ALL morning!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ooh!  Sorry about that! It just slipped out.

1 comment:

Any and all comments are welcome ...