About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Thursday 25 November 2010

For Cali

For Cali
(the kitten)

Departed
November 24, 2010


Your stay was brief but full of love,
and I pray you'll look down on us from above.
Tis with great sadness that we must part,
but you will always be with me as a piece of my heart.
Sleep well my princess and dream sweet things,
and I will join you when my Angel sings!


1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear this.

    And now, for a two-hour drive to my parents, up a road that the website lists as "patchy ice". Ack.

    Thankful to even have the drive available to me...

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are welcome ...