About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Saturday 6 November 2010

Just A Thought

 

I have spent a lot of my time writing about my past; of things I did when I still had hair and of days when my stomach, if not a ‘six’, could at least have been mistaken for a two-pack and of the innocent days of my criminal childhood.

 

But it occurs to me that at the current rate of collaboration between my brain and fingers, it will be thirty years or more before you find out what I actually did today!

 

My mind needs time to process things.

 

There will probably be a need for some posthumous work in order for you to catch up, but I shall do my best.

 

Don’t go anywhere, will you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are welcome ...