About This Blog

This blog was originally started as a thread on the forum pages of an animal rescue site. Now it's here!

The articles you find in here are purely for entertainment (yours and mine) and (with one or two exceptions) are all tongue-in-cheek chronicles of the World (my bit, anyway) as I see it.
No disrespect is intended towards anyone unless I make a mistake and make it too obvious.

I hope you enjoy my offerings. Feedback and comments of any kind are welcome.


Thursday 18 November 2010

Smelly Animals And Well Aired Rooms

One of my dogs has just farted and I swear to you, something must have crawled up it's backside and died!

I have three very ashamed looking animals here at the moment but they are holding firm under intense interrogation and I still don't know which is the guilty party.

Excuse me while I just open all the windows.

Phew!




Addendum:

You guys out in the Bloggi-verse must love smelly dogs.
After this was posted there were over thirty hits within a minute.

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing worst than a dog with it's head out of the window of a moving car and the air pressure being forced down it's throat to make him fart like something has crawled up it's backside and died. Sometimes it smells that bad you have to pull onto the shoulder of the road and bail out leaving all the doors open.

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are welcome ...